Earth, also known as the blue planet, is probably our most familiar planet.
Its surface is 70% water and 30% continent. The globe is constantly changing. Wind, rain, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are constantly changing its appearance, not forgetting the impact of the moon on the tides. These favourable conditions provide the conditions for life. So far, no life has been found elsewhere in space.
- Distance from the Sun: 149,6 million km.
- Model: 149 m (from the Sun)
- Model: 12,7 mm (diameter)
- Orbital period around the Sun: 365.2 days
- Mass (kg): 5.9472 x 1024
- Length of day: 23.93 hours
- Number of Moons: 1 – Luna